|J's first day of preschool|
So far, my breakfast freezer arsenal contains:
- whole wheat waffles-served with peanut butter, real maple syrup, or summer solstice jam that didn't set and therefore is being used as syrup :)
- whole wheat banana pancakes-served with same as above
- whole wheat banana chocolate chip muffins-served with fruit and almond milk yogurt
- carrot and zucchini mufffins-served with same as above
- bacon-cook it, cool it, wrap it in wax paper and done! Served with eggs and toast.
|That's a LOT of waffles Momma!|